Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Patriotic Christmas craft ideas

 

 For the Fourth of July, here's a vintage Christmas magazine that featured year-round Christmas needlework and craft ideas.  I subscribed to this for awhile.  This particular issue, July/August 1991, featured ideas for Christmas decor with a patriotic theme.  

You also see a sticky note on the front.  This is my system for managing a stash of Christmas magazines in use.  Listed on that sticky note are project ideas I might like to try someday.

The page below shows some of the patriotic Christmas decor.  I'd like to make the fabric hearts and also the wooden ones painted with a flag design. 

Here's the description of these ornaments from the magazine:

For those who might be interested in finding a copy of this magazine, I found one here on Amazon for $5, and saw several listed on eBay.

Happy Christmas crafting!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!