Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Nearly finished with Christmas prep!

 

 I got a few more things accomplished today, tweaked the decorating a little bit, did some sewing and some baking.

Christmas Granola (just my regular granola recipe with pistachios and dried cranberries added) is made as of today.  I use this for kitchen gifts and/or hostess gifts this time of year.  It's currently packaged in large zip-top bags -- I will transfer it to jars or tins for gifting.  

My last sewed gift is pinned together and ready to sew tomorrow.

I'm continuing to work on a few small crocheted items which are likely not to get finished before Christmas, but progress is being made.

I had a nice phone chat with my Nevada daughter today.  So nice to compare notes on our Christmas preparations!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!