Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 

 Mr. T and I had a wonderful day and we trust that all of you did as well.  We enjoyed a lovely dinner and gifts with our local daughter and family.  While there, we were all able to Skype with our Nevada daughter and her family.  We even got a look at the new baby, Rosemary, which was wonderful.  Just a joyous day with thoughtful gifts, yummy food and good company.  We hope that all of my readers and friends have had a blessed Christmas day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!