Friday, December 18, 2020

Today's progress

 

Today we shipped out the second priority mail box to Nevada.

Then I finished a sewing project I'd been working on.  Here's an older picture with a clue:

 After much hunting around town, Mr. T found a mailing envelope of suitable size to send this awkwardly shaped gift to Nevada.  (It had been a special request.)  I won't even tell you how much it cost to mail.  Ridiculous, but it cost nothing to make, so it all evens out.

He also baked muffins as a gift that will go to his mom along with a bag of clementines.

Oh, and I wrote a post for my regular blog about this annual event:

 and how we tweaked it this year.

Tonight, I finished a crochet project and wrote a few Christmas cards.

Next year, I think I may go back to a December 1 deadline for getting Christmas crafting accomplished.  It just wasn't practical to do so this year, but it has made things a little crazy getting things finished.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!