Saturday, November 30, 2013

Starting tomorrow in the Christmas kitchen ...


I hope, Lord willing, to be posting here every day.  My friend Susan, over at By Grace, is beginning a feature called December Daily 2013</>.  She's planning to post daily in December -- about all sorts of things from Scripture to recipes to daily happenings -- and has asked others to join her.  Two of us have taken the challenge.  If I can, I hope to post daily in both this blog and my regular blog, Across My Kitchen Table.  (The link is in the sidebar.)  My thought is that I will post something different on each of the blogs, so please plan to visit both!

We'll see how I do, but if all goes according to plan (an uncommon experience, I'll admit), I'll see you here in the Christmas kitchen every day in the merry, magnificent month of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!