Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dipped Cherry Cookies ~ a recipe to make again!


Photo from Taste of Home
I came upon these pretty cookies in an older November/December issue of Country Woman as I was browsing through.  I had clipped the recipe but didn't think I had tried it.  However, I just did a quick search here in my Christmas kitchen and found that I had indeed tried this recipe in 2009, and that we liked it a lot.    This would be a nice cookie for Valentine's Day, too (or even at a bridal shower, come to think of it, using white sugar or edible glitter for the finishing touch)  and would probably go fast at a bake sale.  Here's the link: Dipped Cherry Cookies.

I think they would be perfect for a cookie exchange, as they are quite different from the usual Christmas cookie!

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm sure this recipe would be a winner at our house. Cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm-mmm! I need to make these again soon ... they would go over well at our weekly church potluck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!