Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Fun Christmas items in my Etsy shop


Today I thought I would share some of the vintage Christmas goodies in my Etsy shop, A New Hampshire Attic.  (Later this month, from July 24 through 31, I plan to have a Christmas in July sale in my shop.  I hope to add many more vintage Christmas items between now and then!)

But for now, here is a sampling of the fun Christmas items available:
Green candy box
This is a different view of the Santa candy box at the top of the post.  This shows off the little string handle.
Another candy box
A pre-owned 1940s Christmas card
An unused Christmas card (for kids) with a snowman theme
Unused card from the 1960s -- a covered bridge theme
This is such a pretty unused card!
Another unused card.  I have several with this unique snowflake design.
An unused card from the 1930s
The buttons are gone from this card, but I love its Christmasy look!

A cocktail size Santa napkin
Hope you've enjoyed this little peek at a few vintage Christmas goodies!

12 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing the vintage Christmas treasures...those candy boxes! Obviously, my mother and grandmother did not think we needed any of them as I had not known that children were gifted with treats in such cute little "animal crackers" kind of boxes until visiting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always received hard candies boxed in this way at the conclusion of the church Christmas fair. They had probably been doing this for years. Apparently at some point my mother found these boxes for sale somewhere and bought a bunch of them.

      If it were not for that Christmas fair, I wouldn't have known these existed either!

      Delete
    2. 2018-07-19 My sister-in-law told me just today that she and John and the others received these types of boxes filled with candies from Sunday School at Christmastime. That was fun to know!

      Delete
    3. Oh, that is so much fun to know! I'm assuming that John and his siblings grew up in Maine? I'm so tickled to know that they also got the candy from Sunday School in these cute boxes.

      Delete
  2. I love the set of cards with the snowflake design, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are beautiful too, Pamela. I wrote a post about them here: Snowflake Cards if you have not seen it.

      Delete
  3. Such cute Christmas vintage items!! Those little candy boxes are really cute. I'm not ready (like you!) to think about Christmas just yet, but I sure did enjoy visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed your visit, Terri! I always love having you stop in.

      Delete
  4. Cute candy boxes and I love the snowflake deer card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that so pretty, Lana? I had never seen anything like those snowflake cards before. There are several different designs.

      Delete
  5. you have such treasures in your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucie! I am trying to sell many of them as I don't have room for everything.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!