Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Tart Cranberry Butter


Photo from Taste of Home
For today I thought I would share a kitchen gift that's on my want-to-try list: Tart Cranberry Butter.  This is not whipped butter with cranberries in it, as you might guess, but is a tart cranberry spread, somewhat like apple butter.

Wouldn't this be a good kitchen gift, perhaps tucked in a basket with a half dozen cranberry-orange scones or some baking powder biscuits?  Sounds good to me!

(Of course, it would also be nice on a turkey sandwich, as in the photo!)

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm.... I would like this on a little yogurt or hot biscuits. Excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 PM

    Sounds delish! I'm starting to collect some 'fall' recipes so will be adding this to the list.

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miam! I love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Four of you around my kitchen table to sample the cranberry butter! I have some cranberries in the freezer, so may try this soon. It does look and sound so good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!