Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chocolate Nut Fudge

Photo from Taste of Home
Can you use one more fudge recipe?  This one, Chocolate Nut Fudge, which I saw in the December 2000 issue of Country Woman magazine, looks like a classic and a keeper.  It sounds simple to make, and I like the fact that it uses both milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips.  It also calls for large marshmallows rather than marshmallow cream, and I like the idea of that -- more vintage-y, somehow. 

I'm planning to give this one a try.  In my book, you can never have too many recipes for kitchen gifts!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Hope you will link up to my friend, Sherry's Christmas Countdown Party each Tuesday! The link is on my Side bar of my Christmas Blog...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check that out, Debbie! Maybe this coming Tuesday I can link something up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!