Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A neat Christmas find at the dollar store

Our Family Collection of Christmas Memories ~ and a holiday gift list

While visiting our daughter and family recently in northeastern Nevada, we enjoyed visiting Honk's, their local dollar store.  At first I didn't think that this Christmas memory book which I picked up was really a Mary Engelbreit book, but it is!  How neat!  It has space for several years' worth of memories, lists, etc.  I plan to start using this right away.


It even has space for a family tree!

There's a December calendar to fill in and lots of info about "Christmas at Our House"

There's even space for your Christmas card list!
All for one dollar!  Honk's advertising says "Always an adventure" and it's true.  You never know what neat things you will find at the dollar store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!