Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A fun surprise in the mail!


Last month I barely got to post here in my Christmas kitchen at all.  I never even got in here for Rudolph Day on the 25th!  (We had just returned from a getaway the day before and so the 25th was a day to catch up with unpacking and laundry, not to mention it was a Wednesday which is always a busy day for me.

But I did get a fun surprise in the mail during April ... one day a manila envelope arrived, bearing the return address of a sweet blog friend.  And in it were some pieces of lovely Christmas fabric and a sweet note. 
 
There were three pieces of fabric -- one a poinsettia print from Nature's Gift by Deb Strain for Moda, and the other two -- one small and one larger -- from Holly Jolly by Mary Lake-Thompson for Robert Kaufman.  These are high-quality fabrics which I might tend not to buy for myself.  My friend would not be using these fabrics and thought surely I could find a use for them. 

Of course I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!