Monday, February 11, 2013

A recipe to try for Christmas dinner 2013

(Photo from Taste of Home)
I came across this recipe in a back issue of Country Woman magazine:  Cranberry Sauce with Walnuts and think it would be lovely to serve with Christmas dinner.  That it includes toasted walnuts, not to mention apricot jam, sounds so festive.  I have the ingredients on hand to make this, so I think I will try this recipe the next time I roast a chicken.  We can then test it out and see if we'd like to serve it at Christmas.  I'll let you know how it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!