Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another pretty, practical gift

Here's a second handmade gift which my daughter Carrie gave me this past Christmas. Again, I am not sure where she found the pattern, but I expect she found it online somewhere. What a great resource the internet is for crafters!

This is a holder for my crochet hooks. Here's a look at the inside.

You can, of course, tuck the hooks under the flap to protect them. I left some of them out just to show the hooks.

Here's the outside.

What a super cute fabric she used! And I love the leather button that holds it closed. It's a great, secure way to store crochet hooks, and I love the fact that something so useful can also be so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!