Saturday, January 22, 2011

Actual Baking/Kitchen List for Christmas 2010


It's interesting sometimes to see how plans differ from reality. Sometimes they don't differ much; other times, they differ a lot. Such was the case with my actual Christmas baking as opposed to my planned list.

Here's what I actually baked and prepared for Christmas 2010, including a few kitchen gifts.

Cookies:
Whipped Shortbread
Eggnog Logs
Sacher Torte Cookies
Gingerbread Men
Macaroon Kisses
Chocolate Spritz
Chocolate Peppermint Brownies

Candy:
Heavenly Delight (chocolate peanut butter layered fudge)
Lemon Ice Candy
Chocolate Peppermint Bark
White Christmas Candy
Heavenly Fudge (dark chocolate, with nuts)
Pistachio Cranberry Bark
Chocolate Peanut Morsels

Other kitchen gifts:
Snowy Lemon Snack Mix
Cinnamon Pretzels
Hot Chocolate Mix
Pink Hot Cocoa Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!