Thursday, January 20, 2011

A super buy at Family Dollar!


While Mr. T and I were away this past weekend, we went in a Family Dollar store. These are not my favorite dollar stores, since many things are over $1, but they had all the Christmas things on clearance for 90% off. As you can imagine, there were not a lot of Christmas things left. But I did find these adorable chipboard stickers for only 10¢ a package! There were 2 different assortments available, but this one was my favorite. If there's a Family Dollar near you, you might want to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!