Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quote of the day


I was just browsing through one of my favorite Gooseberry Patch books, Good for You! It's a summery book full of all kinds of fun and healthy ideas. Sadly, I think this one is out of print; sure wish they would bring it back. Anyway, in my browsing I came across a wonderful idea I just had to share:

"When I am stressed, I have a box of Christmas fabrics handy. I go to my sewing room, play Christmas music and sew! It gets my Christmas gifts completed and I keep the Christmas spirit all year long." -- Nancy Stewart

I know I have seen this idea before and thought it was great. This time I decided to file it where I can't lose it -- here in my Christmas kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!