Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Rudolph Day that wasn't


Yes, Rudolph Day for June -- the 25th, of course -- was on the calendar all right, but I just didn't manage to accomplish anything Christmasy in it. Life is really, really busy right now and Saturday is one of the few days Mr. T and I can accomplish anything together. So, Saturday the 25th was full of activity, but none of it profitable toward Christmas. The only thing I managed to do was to drink a cup of Candy Cane Lane tea before bed. I'm certainly hoping that July will be a more festive Rudolph Day, and I have every reason (like a nice Christmas in July parcel I'm planning to open on that day) to hope for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!