Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Labor Day sale at my Etsy shop


Well, Rudolph Day certainly got by me this month.  I had great intentions of celebrating the day and posting about it, but it just didn't happen.

Just popping in today to share that I'm having a Labor Day sale at my Etsy shop, A New Hampshire Attic.  The sale is running from today, August 30, through Monday, September 3.

I'm offering 15% off on selected items.  Because it's a Labor Day sale, the items I've chosen to feature are those that a person might work with: vintage sewing patterns and notions, vintage cookbooks, and maybe a few other items along the way.  I'll be adding more things to these categories in the shop throughout the sale.

There are no vintage Christmas items on sale this time, but if anyone on your Christmas gift list collects vintage cookbooks or sewing things, you might just find something they would like here and get a head start on your shopping!  Shipping is free.

As always, please do not feel at all obligated to purchase anything or even to go and look.  I'm letting my blog readers know about this only so that if one of these selected items interests you, you would be able to get it while the price is lower. 

Now I am off to scan and list more items in the shop.  I hope you will all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great labor day sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited your Etsy shop and signed up for notification of when you return! Thank you for a fantastic blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!