Friday, November 25, 2022

November Rudolph Day update

 
Wow!  It's rare that I actually think to post an update on Rudolph Day, so I'm pretty tickled to have thought about it today.  

I'm not as far into Christmas preparations as I'd like to be.  I've planned some of my handmade gifts (mostly play food and calendars) and have completed a few items so far.

I've purchased a few Christmas gifts and I've done a good bit of work on my Christmas list.  

We're doing a Christmas program at church and I will involved with that, so there are practices to think about.  Thankfully, the program is scheduled for early in the month (the 11th) so that will make things less busy closer to Christmas Day.

My hubby, though, has already made a good beginning on the Christmas baking list.  He's made three batches of Heavenly Delight fudge already, along with double batches of Secret Spice Cookies, Chocolate Spritz, and Chocolate Mint Crisps, and a large batch of Whipped Shortbread.



 
And as we speak, he's working on a double batch of Sacher Torte cookies!  

 I'm also beginning to plan and schedule December Daily posts here -- and hopefully in my Kitchen Table blog as well.  And I'm busy listing vintage Christmas cards in my Etsy shop.

So that's what's happening here as of November's Rudolph Day!  How are your Christmas preparations coming along?


3 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious. Your husband is a keeper. I will start my baking next week. So much to do in December to prepare for the big day. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is indeed a keeper. I think he is out right now buying Hershey kisses to use it yet another cookie recipe. He's finished with all of the varieties he usually bakes, but is trying some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miam! that is such a good start to the christmas season

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!