Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Swinging open the door to the Christmas kitchen again!

 

Yes, tomorrow's the day!  I'll be swinging open the door to the Christmas kitchen again this December, planning to be in here every day.  

Hopefully I'll be sharing recipes, poems, planning ideas, craft projects, and much more.  Not to mention the daily Christmasy activities that happen in a Christmas-loving home this time of year!

Mr. T is sure to be baking something with a festive aroma to draw readers into the kitchen, so I'll plan to meet you all here tomorrow.  See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! what lovely posts to look forward too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!