Monday, January 01, 2024

Happy New Year!

 


 Mr. T and I would like to wish all of my readers and friends a happy, healthy 2024.  

Every new year holds challenges, opportunities, blessings, and even heartaches for each one of us. There may have been difficult days in 2023, but God was there for every one of them, as He will be for every day that He allows in 2024.  I'm looking forward with hope and optimism to how He will work in the days ahead.  Like many of you, I'm praying hard for our country while moving forward prayerfully with plans, goals and dreams for the new year.  It will be interesting to watch God work.

 May this year be one of spiritual growth and encouragement for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!