Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Actual 2023 candy list

 


 So above you see the tentative candy list I made for 2023. 

And here's a quick recap of the candy we actually made this past December.

We made Heavenly Delight, that chocolate and peanut butter layered fudge that is such a hit with everyone who tastes it.  Many, many batches of it!  In fact, my hubby just made another batch this past weekend, to bring some to our volunteer job and have some for a church fellowship dinner this Sunday.


We made two batches of the Chocolate Dipped Orange Slices.  There's just something about chocolate and orange flavors together that just says Christmas to us! 🍊


We made one batch of Special Holiday Fudge, mostly to send to our Nevada daughter who very much enjoys its special flavors of chocolate with raisins, pecans, orange and almond.  I love it myself but would never make a batch just for me.  That would be dangerous!


I think we made 2 batches of the Salted Caramel Fudge.  That is fast becoming a must-make candy for us at Christmas.  Others enjoy it too.

And I did make one batch of the Date Confections (aka Casserole Cookies).  They are such an old-fashioned holiday favorite, loved by many.

We didn't make Arlene Easy Fudge at all this year.  We had planned on having the grandchildren make some, but ended up focusing on crafting!

And that's the 2023 Christmas candy wrapup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!