Saturday, February 10, 2024

A very unique Advent calendar

 


 Recently I found this amazing-looking tea at Ocean State Job Lot,  a discount store my hubby and I like to visit.   They always have some very nice teas so I usually check out the selection.  This tea Advent calendar by Clipper, with 24 "teas and infusions", was under $3.  There were two boxes left so I bought them both.  The "best by" date was the end of December 2023, but I've found those dates don't really matter when it comes to tea.

The 12 flavors of tea (there are two of each) include Happy Mondays, Berry Burst, Rise & Shine, Hibiscus & Raspberry, Calmer Cameleon, Orange & Lemon, Love Me Truly, Snore & Peace, Green Tea & Lemon, White Tea & Raspberry, Lemon & Ginger, and Nighty Night.    There are descriptions for the more unusual names -- for example, "Love Me Truly" is a cinnamon chai.

I've tasted Clipper teas before, and have enjoyed the ones I've tried.

This would make a fun gift for a good friend who enjoys tea.  You could pair it with a mug, like this one I recently found at the thrift store:

Or just keep it for yourself.  It's a fun idea, however you choose to use it.

3 comments:

  1. Super cool, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I've never seen something like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nifty? I had never seen anything like it either. 🎄

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!