Saturday, February 03, 2024

And here's the actual kitchen gift list for 2023 ...

 


 Above you see the tentative kitchen gift list I made for Christmas 2023.

And, here's how things actually went in the Christmas kitchen gift department:

We made several batches of Chocolate Mint Crisps


 Eggnog Logs


and   Sacher Torte Cookies,  

 


 
so we would have plenty to give to people who enjoy them.  Yes, these are all cookies on my cookie list, but I also place them on the kitchen gift list so that we can give certain people a tin or plate filled with their very favorite cookie.

One person adores Apricot Cakes, so I made a batch of those little loaves and gave her some for Christmas.  I have two in the freezer still and will give her those for her birthday later this month.


Unwrapped

Wrapped for gifting

Special Holiday Fudge is a favorite of my Nevada daughter, so a tin of that winged its way West.

 

And Christmas Granola is another must-make for gifts each year.


The only thing I didn't do on this list was "muffins in festive flavors".  A couple years ago I tried a new muffin recipe every month, with an eye to kitchen gifting.  I had thought I would choose a couple of those for kitchen gifts this year, but that didn't happen, nor did it seem necessary.  You can check "muffins" in the label cloud if you'd like to know more.

So, voila -- the actual kitchen gift list, complete with links for your perusal should you be interested!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, it's so hard to find Christmas blogs I want to follow. They are either just Christmas music or movie blogs, or about stamping cards. I love your kitchen one. I'm not crafty in the kitchen, but am always looking for inspiation. Your blog is scrumptious. I've added it to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're enjoying your time in my Christmas kitchen!! 😄. Browse around through the archives ... I've had this blog for many years and there's sure to be a lot that would interest you! Or just check out areas of interest in the label cloud in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I have your site linked on mine, saved on Feedly and following in Blogger. 😂 I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!