Friday, May 25, 2007

Rudolph Day


I just noticed that this is my 50th post on this blog! It's been so much fun, and I expect it will become even more fun the closer we get to Christmas.

As it happens, today is also Rudolph Day for May. Over at Organized Christmas, the 25th of every month is Rudolph Day. Each 25th, there's a "meeting of the Rudolph Club" and suggestions are shared as to how we can plan and prepare ahead right now, for this Christmas.

A couple of suggestions for ongoing planning -- on the 25th of each month, set aside a sum of money, no matter how small, and by Christmas you'll have accumulated quite a fund. I set aside only $20 a month, but it was neat to have that "extra" money to work with last year.

Another thought they share is to open up a word processing document in January, label it "Christmas letter" or something similar, and every month type in the highlights from that month. When it comes time to send your holiday letter, you'll be ready.

There are many, many more great ideas, so I suggest you head over to Organized Christmas and see what's happening with today's Rudolph Club meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!