Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sunset Orchard Spiced Tea Mix


Here’s another favorite kitchen gift of mine. It works well in a gift basket of teatime goodies, or just tucked in a brown paper bag with a half-dozen scones or muffins.


SUNSET ORCHARD SPICED TEA MIX

1 cup sugar
1/3 cup dry orange drink mix (like Tang®)
2/3 cup dry unsweetened instant tea
2 envelopes instant spiced cider mix

Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. I use a slotted spoon for mixing -- makes it easier to see how well the ingredients are blending. Place in jars or tins for gift-giving.

Include these directions: In a mug, place a heaping tablespoon of tea mix. Fill mug with boiling water and stir well; let steep 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!