Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Another favorite...


Today I thought I would share another of my favorite Christmas cards. This one features a painting by Vermont artist Fred Swan. The painting is called "Walking to Town" and I just love it. It's one of those paintings one could just get lost in. You can almost feel the cold New England air and feel the falling snow. Happily, "Walking to Town" has also been made into a counted cross-stitch kit, and I own the kit! One of these winters, I'll get the stitching done and keep "Walking to Town" on my wall all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!