Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Countdown to Christmas Link Party at Dixie and Dottie!


Yes, the countdown to Christmas is on!  If you're like me, it is counting down way too quickly!  I really am not ready with my gifts, and am finding that the season is passing without my taking the time I want to, to savor and enjoy this blessed time.

Next year I hope things will be different ... I've already found some great ideas for family gifts.  Meanwhile, I haven't had much time to peruse blogs for Christmas inspiration and fun this year.  I had heard about the  Countdown to Christmas link party at Dixie and Dottie, but today is the first time I've had a moment to look at any of the links.  I probably shouldn't be taking time now, but I wanted to share this link with all of you:  Countdown to Christmas.  They have over 200 fun and inspiring links so far, so head on over and get in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!