Sunday, December 23, 2012

Drizzled Peppermint Cookies

(Photo by Taste of Home)
Here is a fun and easy recipe you can make with only 3 ingredients and just a little bit of time.  Mr. T made these on Friday and they turned out so festive looking!  Here's the link:  Drizzled Peppermint Cookies

He ended up with both white chocolate and crushed candy canes left over.  The logical solution was to stir the candy into the melted chocolate and spread it on a parchment lined pan.  Voila!  Peppermint Bark, and so, two treats for the effort and price of one.  These both make great gifts from the Christmas kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!