Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

 Mr. T and I hope that each and every one of our friends has had a truly blessed Christmas day.  We certainly did -- we were blessed to spend time with family and even to see (via Skype) our faraway grandchildren opening our gifts! In the midst of all the festivity, may we never lose sight of the true meaning of this wonderful season.  May each of you have a happy and healthy 2013 in which you grow increasingly closer to our Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!