Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some after-Christmas deals

Here are a few of my after-Christmas deals.  I found a few more today at Tractor Supply, but those will have to wait for another day.  So far everything I've found has been for 50% off, and everything pictured here (except for the tea lights) I found at Walmart.  I'm hoping to find more good deals later when things go to 75% off.  What deals have you found?

"Holiday Sweets" cupcake papers for half price ~ these will be handy to have in the Christmas kitchen for next year!

Red & cream snowflakes and candy stripes on tissue paper

Votive candles in the Cinnamon and Vanilla Cookies scents ~ these smell yummy!

Extra fine glitter for Christmas crafting

A nice bakery type box for cupcakes and the like

Cookie bags including plates and ribbon ~ 2 in each set

And, found at Rite Aid, these battery tea lights for 99¢ a pack.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!