Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Free Christmas Letter Templates from Better Homes and Gardens

Have you written your Christmas letter yet?  Or would you just like some nifty Christmas paper to print out recipes and lists on?  Head on over to Better Homes & Gardens for some free Christmas Letter Templates!  I think this link will take you directly to the vintage ornament stationery design, which is very cute, but if you click on "show all thumbnails" near the top right, you will see around 35 different designs to choose from.  These are free pdf downloads and there are many terrific designs.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for a great little printable resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great? You are most welcome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!