Monday, December 05, 2011

Turning coffee canisters into holiday containers!

In years gone by, I often used coffee cans as containers for Christmas kitchen gifts.  I've wondered a number of times about using the large plastic canisters that coffee comes in these days, and have saved a few of them.  Today I happened to visit Folgers.com/Holiday to get in on some of their promotions, and found that I could design my own holiday canister.  They have a section here where one can choose from a number of holiday designs (to fit 2 sizes of canisters) and then download the design to print out on sticker paper to affix to one's own canister.  What a nice idea!  I've downloaded a design and will have fun using these recycled canisters as gift containers this Christmas.  I thought others might like to check this out, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!