Sunday, December 04, 2011

Cute Christmas Countdown Blocks!

 
Lots of people on my favorite Christmas crafting forum were making sets of wooden countdown blocks for gifts.  They are a neat idea and I had hoped to make some too.  But it's not happening before Christmas.

If you are like me and running out of time, you may like to know that you can make a set of countdown blocks out of card stock from a free printable download.  Here's the address:  Free Countdown Blocks.  These are a very cute snowflake design and I am having fun counting down with mine!  Even if they do make it very clear how little time I have left for Christmas crafting!
(Photo by Sweet Anne Designs)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!