Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Star Dishcloths to crochet


I saw these adorable dishcloths over at Miss Abigail's Hope Chest and just had to share.  Here is the link to the free pattern, which downloads as a pdf and looks like fun:  Christmas Star Dishcloth  The original pattern calls for gold yarn on the edging part, but as you see Kathleen used red, which to my mind looks even nicer.  Green would be pretty, too.  I am longing to make one of these, but will most likely have to wait until after Christmas.  This looks to me as if it would make a nice doily-type item for Christmas decorating, not just a dishcloth.
Photo by Miss Abigail's Hope Chest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!