Friday, December 30, 2011

Fun after-Christmas buy from Tractor Supply!



Or, if you prefer, neat stuff for the tree from TSC!

A Tractor Supply Co. recently came to our area and I visited it for the first time this week.  I was hoping to find some neat things on clearance after Christmas, and I did!  I can't show two of them, because they will be gifts eventually and I don't want the recipients to see them.

But I can show the nifty ornaments I found.  I have long admired the glass ornaments shaped like pickup trucks with Christmas trees in the back, but never expected to find any this affordable.  This is a set of 3 ornaments, 2 red trucks and 1 green one, with little bottle brush trees in the back.  Here's the amazing clearance price ~ $3.49 for the set of three!
The set of three


The green truck

If you have a Tractor Supply near you, you might like to go in and see if they have any ornaments left.  Another really neat thing they had (which I managed to resist buying) was the candles which are poured in enameled mugs, little cast iron pans, etc.  The candles smell yummy and look so cute, and when the candles are used up you can still use the mugs, pans, etc.  These are on clearance but they are not at all "Christmasy" so they would make great home accents or gifts all year long.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!