Monday, July 29, 2013

Another of my Pinterest boards ~ Christmas Decorating Inspiration


A vignette from my Christmas hutch
For today, I would like to invite you all to visit another of my newer Pinterest boards -- Christmas Decorating Inspiration.  On this board I have pins for all sorts of decorating ideas for both indoors and out.  Some of them may not be ideas I'll actually use, but they will be an inspiration or a starting point for decorating ideas.

Maybe some of these will inspire you, too!

3 comments:

  1. Teri,

    I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your visits to my Christmas kitchen!!! Am glad you liked my Pinterest board. I'm slowly trying to go through and edit them, add descriptions and so on, but it's hard to find time. Real life tends to get in the way, doesn't it?

    Thanks so much for visiting and for sharing such sweet comments!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your board! I too have a 'few' Christmas boards.
    funny, a few minutes ago, I just printed out instructions to make some of those glitter houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Luludou! I've started following some of your Pinterest boards, too. I almost never have time to go to Pinterest, but I do pin ideas as I come across them. I've been trying bit by bit to edit some of my boards and make them a little nicer and more specific. Just love Pinterest!

    Yes, I printed out instructions and patterns years ago to make some glitter houses, but do you think I've done it? It's still on my list! But I still want to make some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!