Sunday, December 17, 2017

A very vintage card


Here is a very quick post tonight, just to share a very vintage card that I recently found.  Although it looks as if someone set a coffee cup on the lower right corner, I think that is intended to be part of the design.  The card is unused and was found in a box of unused cards, so I don't believe it is truly a coffee stain, as much as it looks like one! 

Don't you love the red cottage at the end of the lane, with evergreens behind it and birch trees guarding the fence line?  Below is the inside of this card:
Interesting design, don't you think?
Hope you've enjoyed this vintage find this evening!

2 comments:

  1. Completely charming! (I used to make my blog’s home buttons from such scenes.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is such a neat idea. I'm not sure I have the expertise to do such a thing.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!