Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another inspiring Christmas quote


Here's another inspiring quote from Tammy Maltby's wonderful little book, The Christmas Kitchen:

"Your kitchen, whatever it looks like, is your number one resource for holiday celebrations and decoration.  It's your comforting place to nurture relationships with people related by blood and those you choose to welcome into your life.  It's rich with possibilities for gift giving, for expressing thanks, for reaching out to others and showing love to them.  It's also an ideal place to connect with children, passing along the experience of Christmas and recovering a little of the child in you at the same time."

I hope to do a review of this book soon.  It's available on Amazon and other places, and I'm sure many of you would enjoy it as much as I do.  It has some great recipes, too.

In the meantime, enjoy these little quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!