Thursday, January 23, 2014

Triple Chocolate Peppermint Treats


Photo by Taste of Home
Call me strange, if you will, but I'm still browsing through older issues of December magazines.  Recently I came upon two great-looking cookie recipes in a back issue of Country Woman magazine.  Rather than count on my memory to keep track of where I saw them, I'll jot the page numbers and issue date down in my "recipes to try" section in my Christmas notebook.

But even better, I will post the link and picture here so others can give these a try too.  Today I'm sharing Triple Chocolate Peppermint Treats.  One of the reviewers said that she was making them for Valentine's Day, too.  Not a bad idea!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!