Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

The skaters are an image from the inside of one of my small vintage Christmas cards.
 Mr. T and I would like to wish each of you the happiest of New Years.  2014 stretches before us, full of possibilities.  There will be blessings; there will surely be heartaches and challenges, as well.  May each of us purpose in our hearts to grow increasingly closer to our Lord this year, and to benefit from all that He allows to enter our lives.

As one of my vintage greeting cards reads,
God bless thy year!
Thy coming in, thy going out,
Thy rest, 
Thy traveling about,
The rough, the smooth,
The bright, the drear,
God bless thy year!
~ Old English blessing

Indeed, may God richly bless your year as you look to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!