Friday, January 24, 2014

Browned-Butter Spritz Sandwich Cookies


Photo by Taste of Home
Here's another recipe I recently came across in a back December issue of Country Woman magazine.  These sound so good.  I think of browned butter as being a very old-fashioned, 1950s type of flavor.  I remember my mother making a browned-butter frosting for cupcakes occasionally.  These sandwich cookies look fancy and they have a yummy-sounding maple filling. 

Here's the link: Browned-Butter Sandwich Spritz.  If I finish all of my handcrafted Christmas gifts by December 1 (as Mr. T has decreed must be the case), I should have time to try some new cookie recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!