Monday, July 13, 2020

A simple and fun paper craft


Book page craft projects take my eye every time.  I've made a number of different book page banners for various seasons, and always have ideas for more.  So when I saw these Book Page Paper Snowflakes from Diane Miller at An Extraordinary Day,  I was instantly drawn to them.   I thought others would be also.
Photo from An Extraordinary Day
Diane shares the how-to's in a very clear, step-by-step fashion.  A hot summer day when it's cooler to be indoors might be just the time to snip out a flurry of snowflakes!

6 comments:

  1. These are very pretty. I've always wanted to do book page crafts, but just haven't taken the time yet. Maybe in 2021...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I wonder if you could laminate the book pages and then cut them out with a Silhouette or Cricut machine, it would make them sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS! I will have to try some of these. I love ornaments made from book pagea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And no fold marks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! with the writing on them it makes them more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a neat idea. I'm going to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!