Saturday, July 15, 2023

Black Friday in July at Dayspring!

 


 I decided to check Dayspring to see what deals they might have that would work as Christmas gifts or as part of a family's Christmas celebration.  They are having a wonderful Black Friday in July sale that you might like to take advantage of!

The Bring on the Merry set here might be a meaningful gift to share with a family ahead of Christmas.   The book features 25 days of devotions, activities, and classic Christmas stories.  The ornament book contains 7 pop-out ornaments with coordinating Scriptures and devotions.  $12 for the set is a real bargain, as the regular price was $36.99.  That's 2/3 off!

This t-shirt would make a fun gift for a teen girl: Joy Love Peace T-shirt.

And this festive tea towel could be a great hostess gift!  It's only $5 and there's a coordinating mug for $5 as well.

Or maybe you just need some wrapping paper or cards.  Both of these are on sale.  These great Thomas Kinkade cards are only $10 for a box of 50.  Now that is a deal!  Regular price is $30.

The wrapping paper is $8 for the 4 rolls.  And the paper is reversible!

In addition to the Black Friday sale (which includes quite a few more items), Dayspring's clearance sale for gifts and home decor has many wonderful goodies.  And they've also got a clearance sale for Bible journaling items -- lots of delightful gift possibilities here too.  I can see these as great gift ideas for my teen granddaughters.

So head on over to Dayspring and check out their sales.  I think you will like what you find.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!