Saturday, July 22, 2023

More fabulous Christmas fabric -- "Oh What Fun"!

 


Christmas fabric is such fun, isn't it?  I especially love those with a vintage look.  The one above is a fun and festive length from my own stash.  I always like seeing new fabrics for each Christmas, and I've been seeing quite a few on Instagram.

"Oh What Fun" by designer Elea Lutz for Poppie Cotton is one that I recently noticed.  One of my favorite creative Instagrammers -- Dori Troutman from The Red Feedsack -- posted a photo of a gorgeous wall hanging she made using Oh What Fun fabric.  Head on over to either Instagram or The Red Feedsack to see her fabulous mini quilt!

Here are just a few screenshots of some of the fabrics from the Oh, What Fun line:

The green and pink plaids are some of my favorites.

The skating deer is just plain fun!
The snowflake fabric comes in several colors.  This is my favorite.  Just look at the sweet colors here!

 There's even a panel to use for various craft projects.  A banner, I'd guess; gift tags; ornaments -- there could be multiple ways of using this printed panel.

Feeling inspired to craft for Christmas?  I sure am!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!