Thursday, July 13, 2023

Christmas paper dolls

 


As promised, here's another post about the Paper Doll Review.  This time I'm featuring their Christmas themed paper dolls!

Merrie Christmas paper dolls by David Wolfe features a family of five: Dad Kris, Mom Noelle, and kids Holly, Nick, and Candy.


Little Miss Christmas paper dolls feature two charming little girls: Little Miss Christmas and Holly Belle.   This one may well be my personal favorite.

But Candy Cane Christmas paper dolls, which feature little girls Maia and Barbie and cute outfits along with their toys and dolls, are sweet and colorful too.

 
Paper dolls can be so much fun!  I may purchase a set of these for a special little girl in my life!

3 comments:

  1. I loved paper dolls, especially Betsy McCall! My sister and I couldn't wait to find her new outfits in each month's magazines. We had fun with that and also other paper dolls. What a happy, simpler time that was. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I think I have shared before how I had a Betsy McCall Fashion Designer kit for making my own Betsy McCall paper dolls and outfits. So much fun! One of my favorite Christmas gifts ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved paper dolls! One year I found a Santa paperdoll online and printed it out for Christmas card inserts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!