Monday, July 24, 2023

Sweet farmhouse style ornaments

 

Photo from Simply Designing.net

 Remember those adorable colored-pencil coasters from last week?  While browsing around at Simply Designing.net, I discovered these sweet farmhouse ornaments and fell in love with them.

You can see that the components are very simple: embroidery hoops, ribbon, berries, and bottle brush trees.  There's a complete list of what you need to make these ornaments (including a glue gun, and black spray paint) on the post, along with the step by step instructions.  

I already have a good number of embroidery hoops on hand, so this will be a good way to use some of them.  I believe I have a few bottle brush trees also, and quite a bit of ribbon.  The berries may be the only thing that I have to purchase.

This would be a fun craft to work on this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I have crafts I want to make with embroidery hoops too, but I have to find some inexpensive ones (need to make around 30 ornaments for gifts to friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!