Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A few pretty shop windows

 

When Mr. T and I went for our recent walk to observe some lakeside Christmas lights, we strolled around a brick walkway by a number of shops.  Some of them had painted windows, a little unusual in color choices, but we quite liked them and got some photos.  Notice the lampposts!  And also notice, in the right hand window above, the reflection of multicolored lights from an outdoor Christmas tree.

The window paintings are all different, but they coordinate.   I love the nontraditional colors and the falling snow in each pane.


The photo below is of the same windows as those pictured at the top of the post.  We retook the picture because of what you see below -- the reflected glow of a street lamp -- and because we wanted to see the reflection of the multicolored tree lights.  Which do you prefer?

Hope you've enjoyed this peek at some unusually pretty painted windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!