Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!


I hope that all of my readers and friends had as wonderful a Christmas as Mr. T and I did.  It was a busy morning culminating in a relaxed afternoon and evening, always trying to keep in mind the true reason we are celebrating.  I've thought so many times the past few days about how incredibly blessed we are that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.  Maybe you've been pondering thoughts like this as well.  I hope that you've all had a blessed day.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!