Friday, December 20, 2019
Friday five for December 20
Little Birdie Blessings.
With little ado and even littler time, here is my Friday five:
1. Supper and Bible study with our young friends Sam and Jennifer at their home on Saturday evening. They fixed a "breakfast for dinner" meal -- one of our very favorites, and theirs too. It wasn't quite "Grandma's Sampler" (below) but it was delicious!
2. A wonderful time last Sunday as several of our grandkids and our daughter were involved in the musical "Peanut Butter Christmas". They presented it at their own church in their 2:30 p.m. service, and in our church at the 10 a.m. service. Everyone did a fantastic job. The young actors, singers, and bell ringers were amazing and we loved seeing our daughter Carrie accompanying it all on the piano, and our friend Gail directing the singers! The little girl below was one of the singers and bell ringers.
3. The opportunity to get out in the fresh (though cold!) air this week and walk three days out of five.
4. Finally getting our Christmas tree decorated on Monday evening. It had had just lights in place for a week or more. We also got our creche set up, the kissing ball in place, and did a bit more decorating.
5. All of the gifts for Nevada wrapped and sent with time to spare!
And there you have it ... this week's Friday five.